Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trapped in Wildlife

We went camping for 4th of July weekend. First when we got there, we set up camp. Then we started a fire. Well, we couldn't start it because the wood was wet. Then we attempted to roast marshmallows for about 15 minutes. Then it was time for bed.

This was my tent.




Who took a picture of me getting out of my tent?


On 4th of July we went to The Hopewell Furnace. It was fun.


Me inside a furnace. Oooh.





Sunset on the 4th of July.


Later we went to Pottstown to watch fireworks. They were really pretty. Bats were flying over our heads! That was scary.



The next day we went to Valley Forge. We took a hike with a crazy nature lady.


There she is.


The monument I sat on.


Then there was this bus driver that was harassing me about smiling. He turned the whole bus against me. There were two ladies in front of me that were going along with his little plot to make me smile. He said there were cute boys at the campground.


The last day we went to the Daniel Boone Homestead but it was closed because it was Monday and they are closed on Mondays. We got to go in the park though and we had a picnic and saw a waterfall.

I liked camping. It was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment