Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Sorry

Dear Aunt Kelly, Uncle Ron , Mom, and Dad,
I am sorry for disrespecting you guys losing your trust and worst lying about it. I know I shouldn't have been talking on the phone to someone who doesn't care about me and is trying to get me to trust him, but he only wants one thing. I don't know really why I was talking to him for that whole week but if I could, I would take it back. I know that it takes a lot for you to trust people and it would take a lot to earn your trust back. Also Mom, I am really sorry for disrespecting you and the rules you set for me. I will do anything to earn your guys trust back. Last night and all today I was thinking about what I have done and would really want to start new and have a clean slate. I just really want to say I am sorry even if you guys don't forgive me.
Sincerely,
Rianna

No comments:

Post a Comment