Saturday, July 18, 2009

Beach Day!!!!!!!!!

This picture is of Ron and I at the beach. It was sunny but also really cold. I got this outrageous sun burn and it hurt really bad. You couldn't really tell until about an hour after we left the beach.





Doesn't the water look really fun? It was, but when you first get in instead of sand there were rocks. They hurt really bad but once you got deeper in the water the rocks disappeared.



After we left the beach, we took a walk on the boardwalk where there is a little amusement park. They had fun rides one of them being the carousel.





This ride my aunt dragged me on was scary. It was scary because I'm scared of heights! I was the only one screaming!



It would turn you upside down while spinningin the air! it was the scariest ride I have ever been on!!!







We also went on the sea dragon and yet again i was scared. It felt like my stomach fell out of my butt. But aunt Kelly was just chill in.





Rehoboth beach sign.



After a long day of hot sun
Aunt Kelly got really tan and I became not white, not tan, but red!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment