Thursday, July 23, 2009

New York

On Monday we went to New York without the smelly car with the ugly toenails and man BO in the backseat. Instead we drove in Ron's car. Then we drove to the pirate guy.

Then we went to New Jersey. We saw steel dinosaurs and we went to a pizza place where Aunt Kelly lost her phone.

Then we went to New York. We boarded the Staten Island Ferry which was named John F Kennedy. It took us to the city.




this is a close up picture of the statue of liberty from the ferry.

After we got off the ferry we went to the Fraunces Tavern which had George Washington's wooden tooth.


Then we got on the subway. I love the subway. Then Uncle Ron got lost three times going to the same place. He should have listed to Aunt Kelly who had it right the first time.


About to board the subway.


I was having fun on the subway. I was delirious and was laughing uncontrollably about random stuff .



Then we went to China Town where Uncle Ron got us lost. Then we went to Shabu-Shabu. They bring you meat and you cook it yourself in boiling water. I ordered a strawberry slush that had tapioca balls in it. It was good.



We were going to eat pizza in Little Italy but we couldn't decide on where to go. There were a bunch of pizza places and people there.

Little Italy

After dinner we got back on the subway.
I was crawling on the subway floor I think? I really don't remember what happened.


Then we walked around the city. We saw the Trump Building where they film The Apprentice.


Then we saw Tiffany & Co. My mom would have died to be in that picture.


We saw a movie being filmed! I've never seen that before. It was really cool.


On our way to Central Park we stopped in front of The Natural History Museum.


Then we went to Central Park. There were lots of racers on bikes and running. There was a man listening to the radio in a bush. I thought it was really pretty there.


Then we took the subway to Times Square. I ate McDonald's there.

Times Square :)


Then we went to Toys R Us. They had a giant Ferris Wheel with a Barbie convertible car and I couldn't go on it because it was already closed. They had 3 floors of toys, a Candy Land, and a big Barbie Dreamhouse. Oh my gosh! It's not fair.


Then we went to the M&M Store. It had 3 floors of different kinds of M&Ms.



Each floor had a different color M&M. The 1st floor was blue, the 2nd floor was green and the 3rd floor was red.



Then we got my I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvzVM9KgVx5Nt5Obb3-EDOZ1Ks8d1PHC-8IjytyJkx7K8ZOL_X9jdckI9fJcY4CpdRHy9Wiw_EEr3S8JawHtWoDa2MbsOZgumdhxP83QdOcbixAtIOjrbjqctjZwQ25ADmSpWu64Fo3r8Q/s1600-h/103_3174.JPG">
After I got my I ♥ NY tee-shirt.... i love it



Then we found the subway and took it to the Ferry and went home.

BEST PICTURE EVER !!!! The subway stopped suddenly and he was trying to take a picture of Aunt Kelly but Janette got a picture of him that looks like he is going to throw up. :)


This is me and Aunt Kelly in front of the sign for the Ferry.



Leaving on the ferry.


My favorite part of the day was the subway because it was fun. It was like a thrill ride.

I didn't like having to use the subway bathroom. It was like 2 by 4 inches and we had to go after a nasty man. There was graffiti written on the walls and there was no soap. The toilet would barely flush and you have to squat and not it. Oh God it was horrible.

I want to go back to New York because it is so pretty and I want to live there.







No comments:

Post a Comment