Friday, June 19, 2009

Shopping


Yesterday was a very long day again! First I got awoken from my wonderful dreams to loud singing ...my aunt Kelly. Then we all went out for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel.

Then we went grocery shopping at BBs, an Amish grocery store. Their grocery store is very different from ours. They have 3 rooms: one a room for cupboard stuff and then another for the refrigerated stuff and a freezer room! It was cold in the rooms!

We also went to go learn about the Amish,that was boring form my Aunt and I so she forced my Uncle to let us leave.

After that we went to get frozen custard it actually was really good even though I hate custard. than we went to Walmart for more shopping and then we got a movie for movie night called "Yes Man"... funniest movie alive.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, your auntie Kelly looks like she could be your Mom. She looks more related to you then I do. P.S. Bring home of of those white rocking chairs behind you! My old one is on its last rocker.

    ReplyDelete