Thursday, June 18, 2009

Long Day!

My long day started off really fast! than when my mom and I got to the airport it became to get slower and slower.my first flight was at 1:25 to Las Vegas it only took about an hour ..... but it felt much longer. My next flight was to Philadelphia than plane was about 20 minutes late so I was a little late to the airport. But the worst part about the flight was that it was 4 and a half hours long! I did things to occupy my time like watching movies, listening to music, and reading books and magazines. When I arrived at the airport in Philadelphia I saw my Aunt and Uncle. By the time we got all my luggage and were in the car it was about 12:30 in the morning.When we got home it was almost 3:00in the morning.I was very tired but couldn't really fall asleep. So Iwatched a movie called "The Perfect Man" and listen to my Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment