Monday, June 29, 2009

Amish Villiage & Swimming

The Choo-Choo Barn! Ugh: my Uncle Ron made us go to the Choo Choo Barn.

This is a picture of my Uncle Ron and I in front of the Choo Choo Barn.



When we went to the Amish Village I was minding my own business when all of a sudden my Aunt throws a Amish cap on me!!


Well I was tired and the donkeys were boring so ya' you get it.



The Amish's wardrobe is very different from ours as you can see.


Surprise attack she just took a picture when I was getting up.



Oh Aunt Kelly is really good at checkers.


Uncle Ron is on a boat with his flippy floppies:)



Yesterday, I learned that Amish have different clothes and beliefs than us.
Also not to turn my back on my Aunt when were around Amish caps!!
Another was not to be around uncle Ron when he jumps in the pool.
Therefore, yesterday was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment